Codempire is the creator of software products that we develop for our customers.
The site is intended to provide:
- information about Codempire, its news, and services;
- placement of test cases;
- feedback from our customers.
2. Consent to use the Site
By visiting and/or using this Site, you agree to the Terms below. The conditions apply to all users of the Site.
If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not go to the Site or use it in any other way.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to amend the Terms at any time. Such a change takes effect 10 days after the publication of the revised Terms on the Site, and your continued use of the Site means that you accept these changes.
3. Conditions for the customer
If you accept our Terms and/or use the Site on behalf of your company, where you work, or another legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have full authority:
- represent the specified customer or other legal entity using our Terms (if they have not already done so);
- use the Site on behalf of your employer or other legal entity.
If you do not have the above powers, please do not accept the Terms, do not enter or use the Site.
4. Access to the site
We hereby give you permission to visit and use the Site subject to the Terms and applicable laws in your country and Ukraine.
You are not entitled and should not allow any third party:
- copy, distribute information that is posted on the site, with the exception of the written permission of Codempire to use the materials of the Site;
- disrupt the operation of any servers or networks connected to the Site;
- use or run any automated system (including but not limited to “bots”) for communication through the Site or correspondence, by e-mail;
- bypass, disable or otherwise interfere with the functions of the Site related to security;
- use the communication systems provided by the Site to send “spam” messages;
- delete, modify or hide any notice of ownership or identification of Codempire, including copyright and trademark notices contained or displayed on the Site when you or your company use;
- use the Codempire name, logo or trademarks without our prior written consent;
- participate in any action, indirect or direct, that could harm Codempire, Personal Information, software, customer products, and the Site.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
The intellectual property of the Codempire brand
- Text, documents, articles, comments, suggestions, ideas, videos, descriptions, graphics, photos, sounds and interactive functions on the Site, including appearance, visual elements, design, concepts, business models, operating models, databases, sets of links, hypertext markup language code (HTML), scripts and all services offered,
- Codempire logo, Codempire logo and Slogan are the intellectual property of Codempire,
- User materials, such as reviews, articles, photos, videos, logos, names, trademarks, are the property of Codempire and / or its partners and may be protected by relevant laws and copyright agreements or other intellectual property rights. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on the Site are trademarks or logos of their respective owners.
The content on the Site is provided to you on the terms of your personal use and cannot be used, modified, copied, distributed, transmitted, transmitted, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise used for any other purpose without our prior written consent.
If you download or print a copy of any Content, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
7. Custom materials
Codempire may authorize the sharing and publication of Materials or any other text, comment, proposal, information after written permission.
Terms for posting Custom Materials
By posting, publishing or uploading your User Materials to the Site or by sending your User Materials to Codempire, you thereby grant Codempire a full, irrevocable, free, perpetual license to use, reproduce, distribute materials and you hereby expressly waive any rights to Your User Materials to the extent permitted by the Law of Ukraine and your country.
You also provide each user of the Site with the right to use, reproduce, distribute, display content in accordance with the Terms of the Site.
You are solely responsible for your User Materials and the consequences of their publication or download. We have the full right to publish your User Materials and reserve the right, at our sole discretion and without prior notice, to track, censor, edit, delete them, and all Content posted on the Site (including User Materials) at any time and for any reason.
We do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Materials, whether published or not.
You represent and warrant that you are the Owner or possess the necessary Copyright to use and authorize Codempire to use them in your User Materials for use on the Site.
You understand and acknowledge that when accessing and using the Site:
your materials will be subject to change and that Codempire is not responsible for the accuracy of the display;
You waive any legal rights or remedies that you may have with respect to Codempire in relation to the above.
8. Reliability of information
We try to be as accurate as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that the Content available on the Site is as accurate or error-free as possible.
We reserve the right to make changes to or to the Content, or to any part of it, at our sole discretion, without requiring any notice before or after making such changes to the Content.
You use the Content or any part of it solely at your sole responsibility.
We reserve the right to read, save and disclose any information that we receive in connection with the Site, and data on its use by you since we reasonably believe that this is necessary for:
- The satisfaction of any applicable law, regulation, lawsuit;
- ensure the security of the Site, including for the investigation of possible violations, attacks, and other technical problems;
- Respond to user support requests
- protect the rights, property, or safety of Codempire, its users, or the public.
10. Links to third-party resources
The site may contain links and may allow you to post content on third-party resources that are not owned and/or controlled by Codempire.
You undertake, thereby:
- bear personal or corporate responsibility, if you represent any brand, for the use of links to third-party websites and for links to them, as well as for any content;
- have no claims to Codempire when you use any third-party resource.